PhD students undertake a piece of supervised research either independently or as part of a team. Assessment is by means of a thesis. A detailed view of all the areas of study in the division can be found by consulting the list of academic staff associated with the major groupings of activity outlined below:
Please see the links below for further relevant information
- MPhil/PhD Clinical, Educational and Health Psychology
- MPhil/PhD in Cognitive, Perceptual and Brain Sciences
- MPhil/PhD in Developmental Science
- MPhil/PhD in the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- MPhil/PhD in Language and Communication
- MPhil/PhD in Linguistics
- MPhil/PhD in Psychoanalytic Studies
- MPhil/PhD in Speech, Hearing and Phonetic Sciences
- MPhil/PhD in the UCL Interaction Centre
You may like to listen to a lecture by one of our lecturers:
- Prof Valerie Hazan: "Sorry, can you say that again?"
- Dr Robin Murphy: "Does rule learning make us human?"
- Prof Sophie Scott: "How does my brain hear your voice?"
Page last modified on 08 oct 12 15:39 by Carolyne S Megan