News and Events
Read all the
latest news within the Division of Psychology and
Read more about the PALS Swan Silver Award
Divisional Subject Pool
The Division has won the Silver Award for the UCL Green Impact scheme
The Division runs Continuing Professional Development courses.
Dr Neil Ralph
Location: Research Department of Clinical, Educational and Health Psychology, University College London WC1E 7HB
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 679 1621 (x41621)
- PGDip CBT Therapies from Institute of Psychiatry in 2011
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from University of Hertfordshire in 2009
- MSc Health Psychology from University of Westminster in 2005
- BSc (Hons) Psychology from University of Bedfordshire in 1998
- Evolutionary models of psychopathology, ranking- theory, processes of emotional/ cognitive avoidance.
- The effectiveness and efficacy of CBT and the learning of CBT competencies.
- The use of imagery in CBT therapies.
No publications found for this author.