- Teaching Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Research Departments
- Clinical, Educational Health and Psychology
- Cognitive, Perceptual and Brain Sciences
- Developmental Science
- Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Language & Communication
- Speech, Hearing and Phonetic Sciences
- UCL Interaction Centre
- Research Facilities
- News and Events
- Vacancies and Opportunities
- Contact Us
Read all the latest news within the Division of Psychology and Language Sciences.
Divisional Subject Pool
- Seminar Series: 26 Feb 2014
AHRC Studentships 2013/14
Department has been allocated two AHRC Doctoral Studentships, to be awarded
to students enrolling on our MPhil/PhD in Linguistics programme starting in September 2013. The studentships comprise three year's full-time fees
and maintenance. If you are interested, you should submit an online application for the MPhil/PhD programme, no later than 31st January 2013.
In order to ensure your eligibility for the awards, please also consult the AHRC guidelines.