- Teaching Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Research Departments
- Clinical, Educational Health and Psychology
- Cognitive, Perceptual and Brain Sciences
- Developmental Science
- Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Language & Communication
- Speech, Hearing and Phonetic Sciences
- UCL Interaction Centre
- Research Facilities
- News and Events
- Vacancies and Opportunities
- Contact Us
Seminar Series: 15 May 2013 at 16.00
Syntax Reading Group: 22 May 2013 at 15.30
ACTL Summerschool June 24 - 28 2013
Why Study here?
I chose London, not only due to the fact that it is a very cosmopolitan city, but also for its well known reputation in this area: More>>
Divisional subject pool
To access and sign up for the Divisional Subject Pool, follow this link. More >>
Honorary Research Fellow
Romance linguistics, dialectal variation.
Specialization: morpho-syntactic variation: Number & gender agreement and
Additional interests: Creole linguistics, semantics, historical linguistics, experimental syntax.
- Rodrigues, C. (2010). Possessor Raising through Thematic Positions. In Hornstein, N., Polinsky, M. (Eds.). Control as Movement ( pp.119-146). John Benjamins.
- Rodrigues, C., Nevins, A. (2010). Experimentally Investigating the L-shaped Morphome of Portugese. Presented at: Perspectives on the Morphome Coimbra.
- Nevins, A., Pesetsky, D., Rodrigues, C. (2009). Evidence and Argumentation: A Reply to Everett. Language 85(3), 671-681
- Nevins, A., Pesetsky, D., Rodrigues, C. (2009). Pirah~a Exceptionality: A Reassessment. In Language (85 ed. Vol. 2 pp.355-404).
- Rodrigues, C., Nevins, A., Vicente, L. (2009). Cleaving the Interactions between Sluicing and Preposition Stranding. Romance Languages and Linguistic Theory , 175-198
- Rodrigues, C., Scher, A. P. (2008). Studies in Linguistics in Honor of Lucia Lobato. DELTA Brazil:
- Rodrigues, C. (2007). Agreement and Flotation in Control Con gurations. New Horizons in the Grammar of Raising and Control. , 213-229
- Rodrigues, C. (2005). Brazilian Portuguese and Finnish Referential Null Subjects. Abralin 3, 75-118
- Rodrigues, C. (2005). Controlling Gender Agreement. Proceedings of the 31st Annual Meeting of the Berkeley Linguistics Society. Berkeley, CA.:
- Rodrigues, C. (2004). Thematic Chains. Delta 20, 122-147
- Rodrigues, C. (2003). What's at the Left Periphery of Hebrew Copular Constructions. University of Maryland Working Papers in Linguistics 12, 155-178
- Rodrigues, C., Lightfoot, D. (2003). Clitic Climbing and Subject Inversion. University of Maryland Working Papers in Linguistics 12, 115-139
- Rodrigues, C. (2002). Loss of verbal Morphology and Referential Subjects in Brazilian Portuguese. Syntactic E ects of Morphological Change. , 160-178 Oxford:
- Guimar~aes, M. L., Meroni, L., Rodrigues, C., San Martin., I. (2000). University of Maryland Working Papers in LinguisticsC. 9 College Park.:
Page last modified on 08 may 12 11:13 by Carolyne S Megan