- Teaching Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Research Departments
- Clinical, Educational Health and Psychology
- Cognitive, Perceptual and Brain Sciences
- Developmental Science
- Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Language & Communication
- Speech, Hearing and Phonetic Sciences
- UCL Interaction Centre
- Research Facilities
- News and Events
- Vacancies and Opportunities
- Contact Us
Seminar Series: 15 May 2013 at 16.00
Syntax Reading Group: 22 May 2013 at 15.30
ACTL Summerschool June 24 - 28 2013
Why Study here?
I chose London, not only due to the fact that it is a very cosmopolitan city, but also for its well known reputation in this area: More>>
Divisional subject pool
To access and sign up for the Divisional Subject Pool, follow this link. More >>
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Pragmatics, philosophy of language, semantics, in particular the semantics-pragmatics distinction, pragmatic enrichment and lexical pragmatics.
- Hall, A. M. (2014). 'Free' enrichment and the nature of pragmatic constraints. International Review of Pragmatics 6(1)
- Hall, A. M., Carston, (2012). Implicature and explicature. In Schmid, H. -. J. (Ed.). Handbook of Cognitive Pragmatics ( ). Mouton de Gruyter.
- Hall, A. (2009). 'Free' enrichment and the nature of pragmatic constraints. University College London Working Papers in Linguistics 21, 93-123
- Hall, A. (2009). Semantic Compositionality and Truth-Conditional Content. Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society 109(3), 353-364 doi:10.1111/j.1467-9264.2009.00274.x.
- Hall, A. (2009). Subsentential utterances, ellipsis, and pragmatic enrichment. Pragmatics and Cognition 17(2), 222-250
- Hall, A. (2008). Free enrichment or hidden indexicals? MIND LANG 23(4), 426-456
- Hall, A. (2007). Do discourse connectives encode concepts or procedures? LINGUA 117(1), 149-174 doi:10.1016/j.lingua.2005.10.003.
- Hall, A. (2007). Subsentential utterances, ellipsis, and pragmatic enrichment. University College London Working Papers in Linguistics 19, 235-260
- Hall, A. (2006). Free enrichment or hidden indexicals? University College London Working Papers in Linguistics 18, 71-102
- Hall, A. (2004). The meaning of but: A procedural reanalysis. University College London Working Papers in Linguistics 16, 199-236
Page last modified on 10 oct 12 11:42 by Carolyne S Megan