- CAIR Research Aims
- Clare Tarplee obituary
- Information for UCL students
- CAIR member publications
- Graduate research using CA
Our Summer 2012 term data session will be held on Wednesday 25th July, 2-5pm (room 201 Chandler House, UCL). Data will come from recently collected calls from the Parkinson's UK help-line.
Please contact Steven if you would like to participate.
CAIR Research Aims
- To provide a forum for the development of ideas relating to the understanding of communication disorders through interaction and conversation.
- To provide a forum for the analysis of video and audio data of human interaction.
- To support and promote interdisciplinary research.
- To support undergraduate and postgraduate study.
- To promote collaborative links between groups and individuals with an interest in interaction research.
Page last modified on 13 mar 12 11:52 by Sonja Van Praag