July Open Day (2014) - UCL Division of Psychiatry
- Are you interested in studying in the Division of Psychiatry at UCL?
- Have you been offered a place on or do you plan to apply for the new MSc in Mental Health Sciences Research or MSc in Clinical Mental Health Sciences?
- Would you
like to meet some of the course staff on our new MScs?
- Would you like to hear some more details about the modules on our new MScs?
The event will be taking place on 21st July between 13.30 and 17.00.
We will be holding this event at the School of Slavonic and East European Studies building at 16 TAVITON STREET, LONDON, WC1H 0BW – room 347
Division of Psychiatry is situated at Bloomsbury ( became a Division on 1st January 2014. It was formely known as Mental Health Sciences Unit. Their contact details are provided below:
Division of Psychiatry
Charles Bell House, 1st and 2nd Floor,
67-73 Riding House Street
London W1W 7EJ
You can find contact details for individual members of staff in the People section of this site.
For general enquiries please contact Cleisson Monteiro by phone on 020 7679 9452 (+44 20 7679 9452 from outside the UK) or by email at email@example.com, who will be able to direct your call on where necessary.
The central UCL switchboard number is 020 7679 2000 (+44 20 7679 2000 from outside the UK).
- Goodge Street Station
- King's Cross
- visit Transport for London for help and advice on London public transport
- The Division of Psychiatry does not provide car parking facilities and lies on the boundary of the Congestion Charge Zone
visit London CCZ Website for more details
Page last modified on 12 mar 14 10:11