Postgraduate Study Open Evening Event - 29th March
Division of Psychiatry UCL
MSc in Clinical Mental Health Sciences, Mental Health Sciences Research, MRes in Brain Sciences, and MSc in Dementia: Causes, Treatments, and Research Mental Health, and PhD studies at the Division of Psychiatry
Open Evening - 29th of March 2017
- Have you applied or are you considering applying for our MSc courses in Clinical Mental Health Sciences, MSc Mental Health Sciences Research, MRes in Brain Sciences, and our MSc in Dementia: Causes, Treatments and Research Mental Health?
- Would you like to meet some of the academic staff who will be teaching in the MSc courses?
- Are you interested in a PhD in mental health?
We will be hosting an Open Evening event for our prospective MSc taught and PhD students. People who have already received offers for study commencing in September 2017 are particularly encouraged to come – we’d like to meet you.
The event will be taking place between 17.30pm and 19:30pm on Wednesday 29th of March, 2017 at the Commons Room, Maple House, 6th Floor, 149 Tottenham Court Road, Division of Psychiatry, W1T 7NF, UCL, https://www.ucl.ac.uk/maps/maple-house.
It’s a great opportunity to:
- Hear more about the approach we are taking, the content of the modules that we offer and the full range of options available in our MScs, including options from other departments.
- Find about the range of supporting seminars and journal clubs we are offering alongside the MSc, including guidance on how to plan your career.
- Hear more about graduate student life in our Division and at UCL.
- Ask any questions.
- If you would like to come to the Open Evening, please register your interest by contacting Chris Coup – email@example.com