Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- International Students
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships & Funding
- Widening Participation
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- Years 7-11
- Years 12-13
- Adult Learners' Activities
- Teachers and Parents
- UCL Museums and Collections
- Lunch Hour Lectures
- State Schools and Colleges Conference
- Young Children in Care/Care Leavers
- Inspiring Women in Science speakers
- Activity run by UCL faculties and departments
- Progression to Russell Group Universities: Teachers' Conference
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- UCL Open Day 2013
- Register your interest
Junior Masterclasses offer an opportunity for students from Years 8-11 to visit UCL and experience what it’s like to study at university.
The masterclasses are developed by academics and researchers at UCL, and will cover a range of academic subjects taught at UCL.
We ask that all Year 8 and 9 students are accompanied by a parent or carer. This is optional for Year 10 and 11 students.
Junior Masterclasses will take place during school holidays in April and May 2014. Pupils can register for a place now, through our website: www.ucl.ac.uk/junior-masterclass.