Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- International Students
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships & Funding
- Widening Participation
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- Years 7-11
- Years 12-13
- Adult Learners' Activities
- Teachers and Parents
- UCL Museums and Collections
- Lunch Hour Lectures
- State Schools and Colleges Conference
- Young Children in Care/Care Leavers
- Inspiring Women in Science speakers
- Activity run by UCL faculties and departments
- Progression to Russell Group Universities: Teachers' Conference
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- UCL Open Day 2013
- Register your interest
is a long-term engagement programme aimed at gifted students.
The programme creates a community of bright, ambitious young people from under-represented backgrounds by bringing together high-achieving students from a number of schools in the same local area.
Through a series of workshops at UCL and in the community throughout the academic year, Inspire aims to give high-performing young people the opportunity to reach beyond the standard curriculum, develop their writing and presentation skills, build their confidence and learn more about the opportunities available to them at university.
In 2012/13 UCL will run Inspire programmes in Bournemouth, Islington and Newham.