Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- International Students
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships & Funding
- Widening Participation
- Prospective Students
- Years 7-11 Activities
- Years 12-13 Activities
- Adult Learners' Activities
- UCL Horizons
- Young people in care/care leavers
- Open Days/Visits
- UCL Sutton Scholars
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- UCL Open Day 2013
- Register your interest
"I feel more confident speaking to people due to the speaking skills sessions and getting to know new people."
More information on the summer school is available in the Explore UCL brochure.
Information for teachers
What do I need to do as a teacher?
- Please read the Summer School mini-site so you understand what the Summer School is about.
- Summer School brochures were sent to schools at the beginning fo February 2014.
- If your school has not received any brochures, you can request copies by contacting Louise Sung at email@example.com
- Please encourage students who fulfil our application criteria to apply for a place through the on-line application form. As places on the Summer School are limited, we may need to restrict the number of participants from each school.
- Your pupils will need to enter the name and contact details of the supporting teacher on the application form. We will send you a teacher's reference form for you to complete and return to us.
- The deadline for applications is Friday 21st March 2014.