Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- International Students
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships and funding
- Widening Participation
- Upcoming Events
- Prospective Students
- Years 7-11 Activities
- Years 12-13 Activities
- Adult Learners' Activities
- UCL Horizons
- Young people in care/care leavers
- Open Days/Visits
- UCL Sutton Scholars
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- Register your interest
"I feel more confident speaking to people due to the speaking skills sessions and getting to know new people."
More information on the summer school is available in the Explore UCL brochure.
Information for teachers
What do I need to do as a teacher?
- You can download our brochure directly from this website from March 2015, and copies will be sent to schools in March 2015.
- If your school has not received the brochure you are welcome to request copies by contacting Louise Sung at email@example.com
- Please encourage students who fulfil our application criteria to apply for a place. As places on the Summer School are limited, we may need to restrict the number of participants from each school.
- Your students will need to enter the name and contact details of the supporting teacher on the application form. We will email you a link to the online teacher's reference form for you to complete.
The Summer School ran from 7 - 11 July 2014.
Applications for the 2015 Explore UCL Summer School will open in March 2015.