Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- International Students
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships and funding
- Widening Participation
- Upcoming Events
- Prospective Students
- Years 7-11 Activities
- Years 12-13 Activities
- Adult Learners' Activities
- Young people in care/care leavers
- Open Days/Visits
- UCL Sutton Scholars
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- Open Days
- Register your interest
Information for teachers
What do I need to do as a teacher?
- You can download our brochure directly from this website from January 2015, and copies will be sent to schools in Jan/Feb 2015.
- If your school has not received the brochure you are welcome to request copies by contacting Louise Sung at email@example.com
- Please encourage students who fulfil our application criteria to apply for a place. As places on the Summer School are limited, we may need to restrict the number of participants from each school.
- Your students will need to enter the name and contact details of the supporting teacher on the application form. We will email you a link to the online teacher's reference form for you to complete.
The Summer School will run from 20 - 24 July 2015.
Applications for the 2015 Explore UCL Year 11 Summer School are now open.
Students can apply by completing the following Application form.
The deadline for applications is 13 March 2015.