Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- International Students
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships and funding
- Widening Participation
- Upcoming Events
- Prospective Students
- Years 7-11 Activities
- Years 12-13 Activities
- Adult Learners' Activities
- UCL Horizons
- Young people in care/care leavers
- Open Days/Visits
- UCL Sutton Scholars
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- Open Day 2014
- Register your interest
"I now have a strong sense of direction and a great deal of motivation to work hard and get into university".
More information on the summer school is available in the Explore UCL brochure.
Information for teachers
What do I need to do as a teacher?
- You can download our brochure directly from this website from March 2015, and copies will be sent to schools in March 2015.
- If your school has not received the brochure you are welcome to request copies by contacting Louise Sung at email@example.com
- Please encourage students who fulfil our application criteria to apply for a place. As places on the Summer School are limited, we may need to restrict the number of participants from each school.
- Your students will need to enter the name and contact details of the supporting teacher on the application form. We will email you a link to the online teacher's reference form for you to complete.
The Summer School ran from 7 - 11 July 2014.
Applications for the 2015 Explore UCL Summer School will open in March 2015.