Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- International Students
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships and funding
- Widening Participation
- Upcoming Events
- Prospective Students
- Years 7-11 Activities
- Years 12-13 Activities
- Adult Learners' Activities
- UCL Horizons
- Young people in care/care leavers
- Open Days/Visits
- UCL Sutton Scholars
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- Register your interest
What do I need to do as a parent or guardian?
- Please read the Summer School mini-site where you can find out more about the sessions at the Summer School.
- Your son or daughter may have received a brochure from their school, otherwise it can be downloaded from this website.
- If you have any questions, please contact Caroline Fionda by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are happy for your son or daughter to attend the Summer School, please complete the parental consent section on the application form.
- Your son or daughter will need to include the name and contact details of their teacher for the teacher's reference. We will send the teacher's reference to your son's or daughter's teacher.
We are still accepting applications for the Arts, Humanities and Social
Sciences strand of the Summer School. Your son or daughter can apply via the online application form. The closing date for applications is 30 May 2014.