Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- International Students
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships and funding
- Widening Participation
- Upcoming Events
- Prospective Students
- Years 7-11 Activities
- Years 12-13 Activities
- Adult Learners' Activities
- UCL Horizons
- Young people in care/care leavers
- Open Days/Visits
- UCL Sutton Scholars
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- Open Day 2014
- Register your interest
How to Apply
We ask that students are on track to achieve at least five A/A* at GCSE and are committed to participating in all of the activities of the summer school. Students must be attending a state school and priority will be given to pupils who meet one or more of the following the following criteria:
- have no family history of Higher Education (e.g. your parents didn’t go to university);
- come from neighbourhoods with low overall progression rates to higher education;
- in local authority care;
- parents from non-professional occupations;
- are or have been eligible for free school meals within the past five years;
- attending a school where a high proportion of students are in receipt of free school meals.
- The Summer School is free of charge.
- Lunch, refreshments and a travel card will be provided.
The Summer School ran from 7 - 11 July 2014.
Applications for the 2015 Explore UCL Summer School will open in March 2015.