Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- International Students
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships and funding
- Widening Participation
- Upcoming Events
- Prospective Students
- Years 7-11 Activities
- Years 12-13 Activities
- Adult Learners' Activities
- UCL Horizons
- Young people in care/care leavers
- Open Days/Visits
- UCL Sutton Scholars
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- Register your interest
UCL Horizons is an award-winning academic enrichment programme for 14 - 16 year olds.
It aims to:
- raise academic attainment at GCSE;
- raise higher education and career aspirations from a young age;
- encourage high quality applications to UCL;
- maintain a sustained relationship with participants.
You can read about our programmes by clicking on the right hand links.
Please note that our programmes are only open to London
non-selective state schools with a high proportion of pupils on free
school meals. We specifically target students whose parents have not
been to university, and who come from lower-income families.