Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- International Students
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships and funding
- Widening Participation
- Upcoming Events
- Prospective Students
- Years 7-11 Activities
- Years 12-13 Activities
- Adult Learners' Activities
- Young people in care/care leavers
- Open Days/Visits
- UCL Sutton Scholars
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- UCL Open Days
- Register your interest
Lloyds Scholars Autumn School: Careers in the City
UCL was delighted to host the Lloyds Scholars Autumn School for the second year, from 29 - 31 October 2014.
The Autumn School is designed for Year 12 students who are considering a career in finance, but don't necessarily want to study a finance-related degree.
The Autumn School:
- is a non-residential, three day programme.
- provides participants with the opportunity to attend a number of careers workshops showcasing alternative routes in to finance.
- develops students' study skills by undertaking a mini research project.
- gives students the opportunity to find out what studying at a Russell Group university is really like by participating in a number of academic sessions.
- gives students an idea of life at UCL by interaction with current UCL undergraduate students.
We are not currently accepting applications for the Lloyds Scholars Autumn School. Please refer back to our Year 12 activities page for information about other events and opportunities.