Information for Prospective Students
Lloyds Scholars Spring School
Succeed in the City without studying finance
UCL is delighted to be hosting the Lloyds Scholars School for the fourth year on 14-17 February 2017.
The Spring School is designed for Year 12 students who are considering a career in finance, but want to study something other than finance at university.
The Spring School:
- is a non-residential, four day programme.
- provides participants with the opportunity to attend a number of subject tasters and careers workshops showcasing alternative routes in to finance.
- develops students' study skills.
- gives students the opportunity to find out what studying at a Russell Group university is really like
- gives students an idea of life at UCL by interaction with current UCL undergraduate students.
- is free to attend for successful applicants.
For an idea of what is included in the Spring School, please have a look at the timetable from the 2016 school (PDF): lloyds-scholars-spring-school-2016-schedule.pdf
Please note that your eligibility for the Spring School will depend on your school background and personal circumstances. Before applying please refer to our eligibility criteria.
Successful applicants will be expected to attend all four days of the Spring School.
Applications for the 2017 Spring School have now closed. Please check back in the Autumn for details of applications for the 2018 School.