Information for Prospective Students
Lloyds Scholars Spring School: Alternative Paths to the City
UCL is delighted to be hosting the Lloyds Scholars School for the third year. This will take place 16 - 19 February 2016.
The Spring School is designed for Year 12 students who are considering a career in finance, but not planning to study a finance-related degree.
The Spring School:
- is a non-residential, four day programme.
- provides participants with the opportunity to attend a number of careers workshops showcasing alternative routes in to finance.
- develops students' study skills.
- gives students the opportunity to find out what studying at a Russell Group university is really like by participating in a number of academic sessions.
- gives students an idea of life at UCL by interaction with current UCL undergraduate students.
- is free to attend for successful applicants.
For an idea of what is included in the spring school, please have a look at the timetable from the 2014 school (PDF): lloyds-scholars-timetable-2014
(Please note that in 2014 the school took place over three long days, whereas the 2016 school will be four shorter days.)
Please note that your eligibility for the spring school will depend on your school background and personal circumstances. Before applying please refer to our eligibility criteria.
The deadline for applications is Monday 4 January 2016.
To apply for the UCL Lloyds Scholars Scholars Spring School, 16 - 19 February 2016, please fill in this online form.
Applicants will be contacted shortly after the deadline with the outcome of their application.