Information for Prospective Students
Lloyds Scholars Spring School: Alternative Paths to the City
UCL was delighted to hosting the Lloyds Scholars School for the third year in February 2016.
The Spring School is designed for Year 12 students who are considering a career in finance, but not planning to study a finance-related degree.
The Spring School:
- is a non-residential, four day programme.
- provides participants with the opportunity to attend a number of careers workshops showcasing alternative routes in to finance.
- develops students' study skills.
- gives students the opportunity to find out what studying at a Russell Group university is really like by participating in a number of academic sessions.
- gives students an idea of life at UCL by interaction with current UCL undergraduate students.
- is free to attend for successful applicants.
For an idea of what is included in the Spring School, please have a look at the timetable from the 2016 school (PDF): lloyds-scholars-spring-school-2016-schedule.pdf
Please note that your eligibility for the Spring School will depend on your school background and personal circumstances. Before applying please refer to our eligibility criteria.
Please check this page again in the autumn for information on applying for next year's Spring School.