The average starting salary for UCL graduates (£27,975), exceeds the national average (£20,903)*
* All data taken from the 'Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education' survey undertaken by the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA), looking at destinations of UK and EU graduates in the 2012 cohort.
Our first-year guarantee, your peace of mind
It’s simple. We will guarantee you a residential place, no matter where you live now, as long as you:
- will be a single, first-year undergraduate
- have chosen UCL as your firm choice through UCAS
- submit your housing application online by the deadline (currently 31 May of the year of entry)
- have not studied at a university in London (inside the M25 motorway) before.
All of the information you need about the application process, including details of all our accommodation, can be found online.
Page last modified on 13 mar 14 17:10