Overseas students' fees
UCL's tuition fees for overseas undergraduate students are shown below. Please note that these fees are for 2017 entry.
- £16,340 for most Education programmes;
- £17,190 for most Linguistics programmes;
- £17,710 for most Arts, Humanities and Social Science-based programmes;
- £18,300 for Laws
- £18,580 for most Economics programmes;
- £19,230 for Arts and Sciences (BASc) programmes;
- £20,820 for most Mathematics programmes;
- £21,360 for most Statistics programmes;
- £21,960 for most Science programmes;
- £22,850 for most Architecture programmes;
- £23,710 for most Archaeology, Engineering and Astrophysics programmes;
- £24,140 for Fine Art;
- £32,670 for Medicine (£21,960 for the integrated BSc year).
Fees for each individual programme can be found on the programme entries in this Prospectus.
The fees indicated are for undergraduate entry in the 2017/18 academic year. Fees for students entering in September 2018 (i.e. for the 2018/2019 academic year) will be set in the summer of 2017 and published on the UCL Current Students website.
Fees for 2018 entry may be up to 5% higher than those shown for 2017, in accordance with UCL policy. Please note that fees advertised by UCL are for the first year of entry only and fees for subsequent years of study may be up to 5% higher.