Overseas students' fees
Please note the the information below relates to the 2018/19 academic year. information about fees for the 2019/20 academic year will be published here as soon as it becomes available.
For International (Overseas) undergraduate students, UCL has implemented 'Fixed Fees' from 2018/19. The Overseas fee values published below, unless otherwise indicated in the fee notes for each programme, are the fees that will be charged to 2018/19 entrants for each year of study on the programme. For example, International (Overseas) students starting the BSc Physics in 2018/19 will pay £25,960 in 2018/19, £25,960 in 2019/20 and £25,960 in 2020/21.
Please see the UCL Students website for more information.
For 2018, fees will be:
- £17,890 for most Education programmes;
- £18,820 for most Linguistics programmes;
- £19,390 for most Arts, Humanities and Social Science-based programmes;
- £20,040 for Laws
- £20,340 for most Economics programmes;
- £21,050 for Arts and Sciences (BASc) programmes;
- £22,790 for most Mathematics programmes;
- £23,390 for most Statistics programmes;
- £24,040 for most Life Sciences programmes (£21,050 for Pharmacy MPharm)
- £25,960 for most Science programmes;
- £25,020 for most Architecture programmes;
- £25,960 for most Archaeology, Engineering and Astrophysics programmes;
- £26,430 for Fine Art;
- £33,650 for Medicine (£22,620 for the integrated BSc year). Please note that fixed fees do not apply to the Medicine programme. See the UCL Students website for more details.
Fees for each individual programme can be found on the programme entries in this Prospectus.