The most invaluable part of the degree has to be the fourth-year consultancy project. We were able to choose a company to work with and were able to provide solutions to real-time business issues.
Information Management for Business MSci, Fourth year
Applications per place
Research Assessment Exercise
Management Science and Innovation
Management science brings innovative, world-changing ideas to market and to their users. It uses scientific principles to help complex organisations make the right decisions – supporting multinational businesses, as well as innovative start-ups, as they grow and adapt.
|PN11||Information Management for Business||MSci||4|
|P1N1||Information Management for Business||BSc||3|
First career destinations
- Analyst, Goldman Sachs (2011)
- Trainee Manager, Bruder Mannesmann (2011)
- Consultant, Deloitte (2011)
- Full-time student, MSc in Management at the London Business School (2010)
- Associate, Ernst & Young (2010)
Page last modified on 06 mar 14 10:12