Download the Study Abroad Guide
PDF files of the sections which comprise the printed version of the UCL Study Abroad Guide are available for download.
Subject areas listed in brackets.
- Front section (Welcome to UCL, London Life, Living, Learning)
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities (English Language and Literature, European Languages, Culture and Society, European Social and Political Studies, Fine Art – Slade School, Greek and Latin (Classics/Ancient World), Hebrew and Jewish Studies, Philosophy, UCL Centre for Languages & International Education)
- Faculty of Brain Sciences (Linguistics, Psychology)
- Faculty of the Built Environment (Architecture, Planning, Project Management for Construction)
- Faculty of Engineering Sciences (Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil, Environmental and Geomatic Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Management Science and Innovation, Mechanical Engineering)
- Faculty of Laws (Law)
- Faculty of Life Sciences (Biological Sciences, Biomedical Sciences and Neuroscience, Molecular Biosciences)
- Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences (Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Mathematics, Physics and Astronomy, Science and Technology Studies, Science and Technology Studies - Global Citizenship Programme, Statistical Science)
- Faculty of Medical Sciences (Infection and Immunity)
- Population Health Sciences (Global Health)
- School of Slavonic and East European Studies (Slavonic and East European Studies)
- Faculty of Social and Historical Sciences (Anthropology, Archaeology, Economics, Geography, History, History of Art, Political Science and International Relations)
- Important information (Important dates and financial information, How to apply and immigration advice)