Scholarships and Funding
|Important information for all Applicants|
British Chevening/UCL Israel Alumni/Chaim Herzog Award
The UCL Israel Alumni Association and the British Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) offer an award in memory of the late President Chaim Herzog. The award will enable the recipient to undertake a Master's programme at UCL. Preference will be given to the following subject areas: Public Policy, Economics and History.
Value, Benefits and Duration
The award will cover tuition fees, return economy airfare and living expenses. The award will not cover costs for accompanying family members.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Outstanding ability in their proposed field of study or research;
- Potential for making an impact on public life in Israel;
- At least two years' work or equivalent experience by 30 September 2012;
- Strong leadership and communication skills and
- The required English language proficiency required for the Chevening Scholarship and UCL admission
Preference will be given to:
- Candidates between the ages of 25-40
- Israeli nationals currently living in Israel
- Applicants who have never studied in the UK
- Applicants who are graduates of an Israeli university
Candidates will be required to return to Israel on completion of their studies for at least three years.
Application Deadline and Procedure
Please apply online at www.chevening.org/israel mentioning your interest in the UCL/Chaim Herzog Award
The deadline for Chevening Scholarships is 20th December 2012. Please note that you should also have identified a course at UCL by the time of application.
Page last modified on 07 dec 12 11:20