Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- International Students
- UCL Outreach
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- UCL Open Day 2013
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships & Funding
Talks and activities at your college
you would like a member of staff or a student ambassador from UCL to visit your
college please contact us.
We can speak to your students about a number of topics, including guiding them through the application process and academic skills that are needed for university study and learning, details of which can be found below.
We can offer presentations and activities on the following themes for Year 12 students:
- Introduction to UCL – a presentation about UCL including information about our degree programmes, facilities and student life
- Applying to university – providing guidance and advice on the UCAS process, particularly personal statement writing. This session will mainly focus on applying to UCL
- Student life – student ambassadors are available to visit your college to talk about their student experience in general and at UCL
- Choosing your degree – what to consider when deciding on what degree programme to study at university
- Critical thinking and analytical thinking
- Organising your study (time management, study skills, academic writing).
HE themed events
- Careers and HE Fairs – members of UCL staff and student ambassadors may be available to represent UCL at fairs taking place at your college
- Student ambassador visit – student ambassadors may be available to take part in HE themed events that are taking place in your college, leading group work and talking about their experiences at UCL.