Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- International Students
- UCL Outreach
- Prospective Students
- Years 7-11 Activities
- Years 12-13 Activities
- Adult Learners' Activities
- UCL Horizons
- Young people in care/care leavers
- Open Days/Visits
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- UCL Open Day 2013
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships & Funding
What do I need to do as a parent or guardian?
- Please read the Summer School mini-site so you understand what the Summer School is about.
- Your son or daughter may receive a brochure and application form from their school. If they don't have an application form, a copy will be available to download from this website.
- If you have any questions, please contact Katharine Sanders by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are happy for your son or daughter to attend the Summer School, please complete the parental consent section on the application form.
- Your son or daughter will need to hand in their application to their teacher for a school reference. The teacher will then send the form to us.
- The deadline for applications is Wednesday, 20 March 2013.