Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- International Students
- Widening Participation
- Prospective Students
- Years 7-11 Activities
- Years 12-13 Activities
- Year 12 Masterclasses
- Year 12 Summer School
- UCL Year 12 Conference
- Humans: Me, Myself and I
- Space: The Great Unknown?
- Human Rights: Are you being watched?
- London: Past, Present and Future
- Arts and Sciences
- Science and Society
- Psychology and Language Sciences
- Science and Technology Studies
- Earth Sciences
- Greek and Latin
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Taster Courses
- UCL Horizons
- Adult Learners' Activities
- UCL Horizons
- Young people in care/care leavers
- Open Days/Visits
- Current Students
- School Teachers
- UCAS Fairs
- UCL Staff
- Contact Us
- UCL Open Day 2013
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships & Funding
UCL Year 12 Conference
We are delighted to announce that UCL will be hosting a series of Year 12 Conferences in July 2013.
These will be interdisciplinary conferences designed to give a taste of what studying at university is like, as well as providing helpful information regarding how to apply to competitive universities, and the opportunity to meet current students and members of academic staff. This year, UCL will be hosting four conferences along the following themes:
- Humans: Me, Myself and I - Tuesday 16th July, 2013
Subjects involved include: Arts and Sciences, Engineering, Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences, and Science and Technology Studies. Please note these may be subject to change.
- Space: The Great Unknown? - Wednesday 17th July, 2013
Subjects involved include: Chemistry, Engineering, Physics, and Science and Technology Studies. Please note these may be subject to change.
- Human Rights: Are you being watched? - Thursday 18th July, 2013
Subjects involved include: English, Greek and Latin, History, Law, and Philosopy. Please note these may be subject to change.
- London: Past, Present and Future - Friday 19th July, 2013
Subjects involved include: Anthropology, Archaeology, Geography, History, and Science and Technology Studies. Please note these may be subject to change.
Applications can now be made by filling in our application form. More details regarding the sessions will be available on the website soon. Please note that application deadline has been extended, and that applications will now close on the 19th June 2013.
- If you would like to read blog posts from some of last year's attendees, please go to http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/events/2012/06/29/ucl-year-12-conference/
- Example conference schedule