OS Students at UCL
How To Apply: Graduate Affiliate Student - Independent
Applicants for graduate level affiliate study must possess an acceptable university degree (or equivalent) and meet UCL's English Language requirement
Send the following documentation (see below) to:
University College London
London WC1E 6BT
- a completed 'affiliate' application form .
- your most recent official college transcript
- two letters of rcommendation from members of the academic staff of the home institution who are familiar with your work
- a personal 'Statement of Academic Purpose' explaining why you wish to study at UCL and providing a preliminary selection of courses.
How to complete the (paper) form
State your preferred admitting department in section 12a).
If you wish, you may suggest an alternative department (section 13a) should you be unsuccessful in your first choice.
Provide a provisional list of courses you would like to take in section 19. Remember that your courses will not be finally confirmed until you have been at UCL for a week or two.
Deadlines for Applications
- for admission in September - 31 March
- for admission in January - 30 September at the latest (sooner if possible)
Please note: UCL will consider applications after the above dates, although there is a risk of popular departments being full.
What Happens After You Have Applied
UCL will inform you of its decision as soon as possible after receiving your application. If you are accepted you will be sent an offer letter, a reply slip and other useful infroamtion including how to apply for housing. You must reply to the offer within four weeks of receiving it.
Pre-arrival information, and details of the events taking place during Orientation, can be found on the UCL website from July. Details of housing will be despatched in August for full-year and Fall-term students, and in early December for Spring entry students.
Tel: +44 20 7679 7381
Fax: +44 20 7679 3112
Page last modified on 23 jan 13 16:15