Study Abroad News
- Year Abroad Blogs: A Survivor's Guide to...
- National University of Singapore - Exchange Information Session
- UCL Students in the States - Hurricane Sandy
- US-UK Fulbright Commission Photography Competition
- Study Abroad Information Session
- IAESTE Work Experiences
- Making a Good Application: Slides Available to Download
- Study China: Easter Programmes
- Summer School in South Korea
- Think Visa!
- Study Abroad Bursary Applications Open
- Moodle Course Now Available
- Pre-departure Drop-in Session
- Study Abroad Handbook 2013-14
- UKIERI Study India Programme 2013
Study Abroad Handbook 2013-14
15 April 2013
The Study Abroad Handbook for 2013-14 is now available to download from the Documents and Forms section of the website. All students due to go abroad in 2013/14 should receive a paper copy from their Study Abroad Tutor at the start of the summer term. It is important that you read and understand the information contained in the document as it may be crucial to you while you are away.
We would recommend that you download a copy of the handbook to your laptop, tablet, smartphone or even a USB key so that you can access it while you are away even if you do not have any internet access.
Page last modified on 15 apr 13 10:03