Study Abroad News
- Year Abroad Blogs: A Survivor's Guide to...
- National University of Singapore - Exchange Information Session
- UCL Students in the States - Hurricane Sandy
- US-UK Fulbright Commission Photography Competition
- Study Abroad Information Session
- IAESTE Work Experiences
- Making a Good Application: Slides Available to Download
- Study China: Easter Programmes
- Summer School in South Korea
- Think Visa!
- Study Abroad Bursary Applications Open
- Moodle Course Now Available
- Pre-departure Drop-in Session
- Study Abroad Handbook 2013-14
Published: Apr 15, 2013 10:29:43 AM
Published: Apr 5, 2013 4:16:24 PM
Published: Apr 5, 2013 4:12:03 PM
Published: Mar 4, 2013 12:12:37 PM
Published: Mar 4, 2013 11:52:21 AM
Summer School in South Korea
1 February 2013
Summer Programme at Sungkyunkwan University
If you have ever wanted to visit Korea, this is your chance!
The International Summer Semester (ISS) at Sungkyunkwan University is a 4 week summer experience that you will never forget. By bringing together students and faculty from Korea and around the world, the ISS is not only academically stimulating; it also offers an opportunity to make new friends and to discover Seoul and Korea.
For information on what courses you can follow and how to apply, please visit the ISS website.
And for a real taste of what our friends at Sungkyunkwan are all about, check out their Sungkyun Style video on YouTube.
Page last modified on 01 feb 13 10:03