Modes and duration
- Full-time: 4 years
Tuition Fees (2015/16)
- £4,635 (FT)
- £21,530 (FT)
A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline from a UK university, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard. Applicants are also required to have taken the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test.
The English language level for this programme is: Standard
Further information can be found on our English language requirements page.
Country-specific information, including details of when UCL representatives are visiting your part of the world, can be obtained from the International Students website.
International applicants can find out the equivalent qualification for their country by selecting from the list below.
Select your country:
- Management science and operations research: applying theories and methods from operations research; management science; statistics; economics; organisational behaviour and applied mathematics to develop knowledge; tools and methods required to make strategic and operational decisions, and to shape policies
- Technology and innovation management: applying theories and methods from strategic management; organisational behaviour; sociology; psychology and economics to study business strategies of innovation-intensive organisations; organisational structures and processes in innovation-intensive organisations, diffusion of innovations; social network analysis and creativity.
- 1 year
- Prospective full-time Master's students within the Faculties of the Built Environment, Engineering Science and Mathematical & Physical Sciences.
- Tuition fees plus stipend
- 1 year
- For US citizens, not currently resident in the UK, who are prospective students of the MSc in Technology Entrepreneurship.
- 1 year
- Prospective MSc students in the Department of Management Science and Innovation. Students must be legally able to work in Cyprus and preference is given to those who are able to speak Greek.
- 1 year
- Prospective graduate students from India applying to one of the following courses: Management MSc, Economics MSc, Construction Economics and Management MSc, Technology Entrepreneurship MSc, LLM, Telecommunications MSc, Drug Discovery and Development MSc,or Cancer MSc.
More scholarships are listed on the scholarships website
Our PhD graduates aspire to pursue academic careers in top business schools or in engineering departments of world-class universities.
Why study this degree at UCL?
Student / staff ratios › 66 staff › 175 taught students › 5 research students
Department: Management Science & Innovation
Application and next steps
Students are advised to apply as early as possible due to competition for places. Those applying for scholarship funding (particularly overseas applicants) should take note of application deadlines.
Who can apply?
For more information see our Applications page.Apply now