Services available to graduate students
- Face-to-face and email consultations, help with writing a CV or completing application forms, practice interviews including PhD-specific appointments
- Bespoke careers consultant-led workshops for graduate students, covering Applications and Interviews, Planning Your Academic Career and Careers Beyond Academia
- Employer-led events including career skills development workshops, networking events and forums
- Master’s Quickfix sessions, covering all aspects of career planning and applications including finding and funding a PhD
- Job vacancy information support in finding work placements
- An extensive careers information library with information ranging across the UK and overseas on the full range of career sectors, employer information, job hunting techniques and post-graduation gap year opportunities as well as graduate-specific help-sheets such as Research Careers Beyond Academia and Academic Careers Beyond Research
UCL Careers also runs a vast number of events which are open to all students; for further details, see www.ucl.ac.uk/careers. UCL Careers is part of The Careers Group, University of London. UCL students are eligible to attend events hosted by The Careers Group www.careers.lon.ac.uk.