- Choose a degree
- Applying and entry
- Fees and funding
- Careers and employability
- Life at UCL
The application processing fee for most graduate
taught programmes is £50 for online applications and £75 for paper
applications (with a small number of exceptions - see below).
The fee will apply to the following types of programme:
- Master's degrees (MA, MSc, LLM, etc.)
- Postgraduate Diplomas (PG Dip)
- Postgraduate Certificates (PG Cert)
- Graduate Diplomas (Grad Dip)
The application fee is non-refundable. If you apply for more than one programme the fee is payable for each application submitted. UCL introduced this application fee to enable a high quality of service in the face of increasing demand.
There is no application fee for research programmes.
The following programmes will not incur an application processing fee:
- Brain and Mind Sciences MSc
- Conservation for Archaeology and Museums MSc
- Economy, State and Society: Economics and Business International MA
- Economy, State and Society: Nation, History and Society International MA
- Economy, State and Society: Politics and Security International MA
- ICT Innovation MSc
- Child and Young Person IAPT Management PG Cert
- Child and Young Person IAPT Therapy PG Dip
Eastman Dental Institute applicants
The application processing fee for the Eastman Dental Institute is £60 for online applications and £85 for paper applications.
Slade School of Fine Art applicants
The application processing fee for the Slade School of Fine Art is £50 for online applications. Paper applications will not be accepted.
Page last modified on 10 oct 13 10:02
Page maintained by Publications and Marketing Services