- Find a degree
- Applying and entry
- Fees and funding
- Careers and employability
- Life at UCL
This section contains important application information for prospective students looking to study a taught degree at UCL.
Please read through the pages listed below carefully. Here
you will find all you need to know about the application process,
deadlines and requirements expected by UCL.
If you have any queries, please see the Frequently Asked Questions page or contact UCL Admissions by email (email@example.com) or by telephone on +44 (0)20 7679 7742 or +44 (0)20 7679 7381.
- How to apply - Guidelines and advice on the application process for taught programme candidates.
- Application fees - Applications for most taught programmes at UCL incur an application fee; details can be found here.
- Deadlines - Different programmes have different application deadlines; check these here.
- Entry requirements - UCL's minimum entry requirements for taught programmes, including English language proficiency requirements.
- International students - Information and support for international students.
- Disabled applicants - Information for disabled applicants or those with a medical condition.