Programmes with additional requirements
The following programmes have additional application requirements.
- Portfolio required
- The portfolio should only be provided once requested by the Faculty of the Built Environment. It is not possible to consider online or emailed portfolios.
- GRE (UCL institution code is 3344)
- GMAT is not accepted
Institute of Education - applicants to all taught programmes should use the following structure when writing your personal statement
- A. Which previous professional or academic experiences have influenced your decision to apply to the Institute of Education (IOE) and to this programme? (200-250 words)
- B. How will these previous experiences influence the way in which you will approach your studies at the IOE? Please make reference to specific experiences and to the way in which you learned and studied. (350-400 words)
- C. In which ways do you envisage you will use the knowledge and skills you will gain on the programme? How will this link to your previous learning and experiences? (150-200 words)
- PG Cert National Award for Special Educational Needs Co-ordination (both cohorts) - please ensure your Headteacher completes the letter of support and attach this to your application using the "upload additional information" section.
- Specific Learning Difficulties (Dyslexia) MA - applicants must complete the SpLD application pupil access form and upload it with their application.
For any of the following programmes at the Institute of Education:
- MA Education, Gender and International Development
- MA Education and International Development
- MA Education, Health Promotion and International Development
- MA Educational Planning, Economics and International Development
Please ensure you include in your statement a section which explains what relevant experience you have in low or middle income countries, including details of any position(s) held, length of time, and location.