Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- Graduate Prospectus
- Taught Degrees
- Research Degrees
- Application & Entry
- Fees, Costs & Funding
- Why UCL
- Graduate Life
- UCL Graduate Events
- International Students
- UCL Outreach
- Meet UCL
- Scholarships & Funding
The application processing fee for taught postgraduate
programmes is £25 for online applications and £50 for paper
applications (with a small number of exceptions - see below).
The fee will apply to the following:
- Master's Degrees (MA, MSc, LLM)
- Postgraduate Diplomas
- Postgraduate Certificates
- Graduate Diplomas
The fee does not apply to postgraduate research programmes, including MRes, MPhil, PhD and Professional Doctorate programmes.
The fee does not apply to the following taught postgraduate programmes:
- Brain and Mind Sciences MSc
- Conservation for Archaeology and Museums MSc
- (International) Economy, State and Society: Economics and Business (IMESS) MA
- (International) Economy, State and Society: Nation, History and Society (IMESS) MA
- (International) Economy, State and Society: Politics and Security (IMESS) MA
- (European)/PG Cert (European) International Health MSc
- Child and Young Person IAPT Management Certificate
- Child and Young Person IAPT Therapy Diploma
The application processing fee for the Eastman Dental Institute is £60 for online applications and £85 for paper applications.
The application processing fee for the Slade School of Fine Art is £50 for online applications. Paper applications will not be accepted.
The application fee is non-refundable. If you apply for
more than one programme the fee is payable for each application
submitted. UCL is introducing this application fee to enable a high
quality of service in the face of increasing demand.
Page last modified on 19 sep 12 08:55