87% of all graduate students (taught and research) enter employment or further study directly on completing their time at UCL (HESA Destination of Leavers, Higher Education Survey 2011).

UCL in Pictures

Mark (May 2009)

My degree certificate/transcript is in a language other than English. Do I need to send in an officially translated copy and if so, who should I get to translate my transcript?

Any transcripts, certificates or references provided as part of your application must be in English. Official translations must be verified by your original university, a solicitor or official translation service such as that provided by the British Council. Translations must also be accompanied by a certified copy in the original language.

Request content update l Request printed information l Disclaimer
Page maintained by Publications and Marketing Services