A large University of London Hall about a 15 minutes' walk from the main UCL campus.
Type and fees
Catered and self-catered Intercollegiate Hall of Residence available to UCL students and those attending any college of the University of London. Places are offered for 40 weeks, from Sunday, 16 September 2018 to Saturday, 22 June 2019.
|Accommodation type (overview)||Fee (per week)||NumberNo.|
|Single room (shared bathroom)||£210.70||-|
|Large single studio||£246.05||-|
Fees listed above are for the 2018/19 academic session.
- Lansdowne Terrace, London WC1N 1DJ
- +44 (0)20 7822 3000
Travelling from International Hall
The following facilities are available at International Hall:
- Wash basins
- Self-catering: tea kitchens on each floor
- Weekday breakfast
- Weekday evening meals
- Weekend meals
- Games facilities: squash court
- Music practice room: two music practice rooms
- TV room: with cinema facilities
- Computer cluster room
- Quiet study room
- Are flats/corridors mixed sex? No
- If requested, can single sex flats/corridors be arranged? No