Max Rayne House
Max Rayne House forms part of UCL's large residential campus in Camden Town, a short bus or Tube ride from the main UCL campus.
Type and fees
Self-catered accommodation in a UCL-run Student House. Places are offered for 39 weeks, from Saturday, 23 September 2017 to Saturday, 23 June 2018.
|Accommodation type (overview)||Fee (per week)||NumberNo.|
|Twin room (not en-suite)||£102.97||28|
|Single room (not en-suite)||£135.59||243|
|1 bedroom flat||£240.59||1|
Fees listed above are for the 2017/18 academic session.
- Max Rayne House, 109 Camden Road, London, NW1 9HZ
- +44 (0)20 7485 9377
Travelling from Max Rayne House
The following facilities are available at Max Rayne House:
- Accommodation for couples
- Wash basins
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi in bedrooms and throughout the building.
- Entry system: keys and electronic fob
- Night security
- Games facilities: table tennis, tennis court and pool table
- Music practice room: in Ifor Evans Hall, including piano
- TV room
- Computer cluster room: in Ifor Evans Hall
- Lift access
- Bicycle storage facilities
- Recycling facilities
- Vending machines
- Are flats/corridors mixed sex? Yes
- If requested, can single sex flats/corridors be arranged? subject to availability
A UCL student travels from her Camden residence to the Bloomsbury campus, a short bus ride away.