Frances Gardner House
Frances Gardner House and Langton Close are situated approximately 20 minutes' walk from UCL, on a shared site in King's Cross.
Type and fees
Self-catered accommodation in a UCL-run Student House. Places are offered for 39 weeks, from Saturday, 22 September 2018 to Saturday, 22 June 2019.
|Accommodation type (overview)||Fee (per week)||NumberNo.|
|En-suite single room||£215.95||213|
|En-suite double room (couple)||£274.40||1|
Fees listed above are for the 2018/19 academic session.
- Frances Gardner House, Wren Street, Gray's Inn Road, London, WC1X 0HD
- +44 (0)20 7833 8175
Travelling from Frances Gardner House
The following facilities are available at Frances Gardner House:
- Accommodation for couples: one room only
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi in bedrooms and throughout the building. 24/7 printer access.
- Entry system: keys and electronic fob
- Games facilities: table game arcade machine and table football in Langton Close
- TV room: Lounge with TV in Langton Close
- Computer cluster room: in Langton Close
- Quiet study room: in Langton Close
- Accommodation for students with restricted mobility
- Lift access: not throughout the residence
- Bicycle storage facilities
- Grounds/gardens: courtyard
- Laundrette: in Langton Close
- Recycling facilities
- Vending machines: in Langton Close
- Are flats/corridors mixed sex? Yes
- If requested, can single sex flats/corridors be arranged? No