A large Hall of Residence on Maple Street, a few minutes' walk from the main UCL campus in Bloomsbury.
Type and fees
UCL Hall of Residence, offering catered accommodation close to the main campus. Places are offered for 39 weeks, from Saturday, 24 September 2016 to Saturday, 24 June 2017.
|Accommodation type (overview)||Fee (per week)||NumberNo.|
|Single (standard en suite studio)||£258.93||1|
Fees listed above are for the 2016/17 academic session.
- Ramsay Hall, 20 Maple Street, London†W1T 5HB
- +44 (0)20 7387 4537
Travelling from Ramsay Hall
The following facilities are available at Ramsay Hall:
- Internet/Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi in bedrooms and throughout the building, wired network connection points are also available.
- Wash basins
- Entry system: keys and electronic fob
- Night security
- Vending machines
- Weekday breakfast: 8-9:30am
- Weekday evening meals: 5-7pm
- Music practice room: including piano
- TV room
- Computer cluster room
- Quiet study room: library
- Lift access
- Bicycle storage facilities
- Grounds/gardens: courtyard
- Recycling facilities
- Are flats/corridors mixed sex? Yes
- If requested, can single sex flats/corridors be arranged? subject to availability