Ramsay Hall (closed for 2018/19)
A large Hall of Residence on Maple Street, a few minutes' walk from the main UCL campus in Bloomsbury.
Type and fees
UCL Hall of Residence, offering catered accommodation close to the main campus. Places are offered for 39 weeks, from Saturday, 22 September 2018 to Saturday, 22 June 2019.
|Accommodation type (overview)||Fee (per week)||NumberNo.|
|Twin room (not en-suite, catered)||-||30|
|Single room (not en-suite, catered)||-||436|
|Standard en-suite single studio||-||2|
Fees listed above are for the 2018/19 academic session.
- Ramsay Hall, 20 Maple Street, London W1T 5HB
- +44 (0)20 7387 4537
Travelling from Ramsay Hall (closed for 2018/19)
The following facilities are available at Ramsay Hall (closed for 2018/19):
- Wash basins
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi in bedrooms and throughout the building.
- Entry system: keys and electronic fob
- Night security
- Weekday breakfast: 8-9:30am (may be subject to change)
- Weekday evening meals: 5-7pm (may be subject to change)
- Weekend meals: brunch 11:30am-1:30pm (may be subject to change)
- Music practice room: including piano
- TV room
- Computer cluster room
- Quiet study room: library
- Lift access
- Bicycle storage facilities
- Grounds/gardens: courtyard
- Recycling facilities
- Vending machines
- Are flats/corridors mixed sex? Yes
- If requested, can single sex flats/corridors be arranged? No