Our intention is to build on the excellent work which has been done. This may be by utilising it, developing it or simply promoting it. This page provides links to other organisations, or specific sustainability pages.
The sites linked to from this page are all about sustainable procurement or have clear sustainable procurement implications.
- OGC booklet – Buy Green and make a difference – Environmental Issues in Public Procurement»
Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges (EAUC)
- Waste & Resources Action Programme (WRAP)»
- Central Point of Expertise on Timber Procurement (CPET)»
- Illegal Logging Information (Chatham House)»
- Office of Government Commerce (OGC) Centre of Excellence on Sustainable procurement»
- Comparison of the running costs of electrical goods so that you can make procurement decisions based on energy efficiency»