UCL Personal and Professional Development
Palgrave's Skills4Study Campus offers a number of modules to help you with your development at university. It's free for all UCL students with their UCL logins.
- Getting ready for academic study
- Reading and note-making
- Critical thinking skills
- Writing skills
- Referencing and understanding plagiarism
- Groupwork and presentations
- Exam skills
- Projects, dissertations and reports
- Employability and personal development
- Time management
- Confidence with numbers
- Research Principles
UCL ChangeMakers is a great way to kick off your research-based education at UCL.
We will support you in running or getting involved with a research project to innovate, enhance or improve your learning experience at UCL.
Get involved: www.ucl.ac.uk/changemakers
Image © C Andrea Joseph