- Live Stream
- Archived Videos
- Welcome Address - Prof. Malcolm Grant
- Keynote - HE Ernest Rwamucyo
- Keynote - Ms Sara Parkin OBE
- Keynote - Prof. Maria Lee
- Questions & Discussion: Prof. Anthony Costello
- Session 1 - Footprints: Environment, Population and Consumption
- Session 2 - Population Impact: Regional Perspectives
- Session 3 - Population Growth – Problem or Hype?
- Recap - Day 1
- Session 4 - Moving Further, Living Longer
- Session 5 - Public Health Impacts and Interventions
- Session 6 - Economic Planning Challenges: Beyond 2015
- Keynote - Dr Babatunde Osotimehin
- Session 7 - Policy and Research Directions
- Poster Presentions
- Population Footprints
Recap - Day 1
Recap from Day One of the symposium.
Prof. Mark Maslin
Head of Department, UCL Geography and Co-Director of the UCL Environment Institute, author of Global Warming: A Very Short Introduction. He is the co-founder and Executive Director of Carbon Auditors Ltd/Inc.
Page last modified on 26 may 11 15:43
Population footprints is supported by: