Two copies of your MA dissertation are due in the Departmental Office by 4pm on Monday 2 September 2013.
You also need to submit this on the moodle site by this deadline.
The moodle site can be accessed here (n.b. link will go live in Autumn).
Dissertations should be handed in as follows:
- 2 copies, not in folder or cover, but with the pages of each copy well secured (e.g. stapled or bound).
- Use the cover sheet provided here (word doc):
- On the front page please put the total number of words (Maximum 12,000: including footnotes, excluding bibliography).
- Your dissertation should have a clear bibliography at the end listing all works you have referred to or quoted from.
- Do not include your name anywhere in the dissertation.
Important Note Re Computer Failure:
Computer failure is not a sufficient reason to excuse late submissions. Candidates are advised to make back-up copies and store them away from the computer as well as, closer to the submission date, printing out draft copies. This is the responsibility of the candidate.
Information about extenuating circumstances can be found online here.