UCL School of Pharmacy
- About the School
- Study Here
- Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)
- MSc in Clinical Pharmacy, International Practice and Policy
- MSc in Drug Delivery
- MSc in Drug Discovery and Development
- MSc in Drug Discovery and Pharma Management
- MSc in Pharmacognosy
- MSc Experimental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Master of Research (MRes)
- Pharmacy Practice (PG Dip/MSc)
- Certificate in Medicines Management for Pharmacy Technicians
- Clinical Pharmacy Summer School
- Research Themes
- News Archive
- Student Life
- International students
- Library and Services
- Research Departments
- Work Here
- Contact Us
- UCL School of Pharmacy News
Message from the Programme Director
Thank you for your interest in the MSc in Drug Discovery and Development. This exciting degree programme grows year upon year both in terms of student numbers and staff participating. Our teaching staff enjoy strong international reputations in the field of drug discovery and development and so are able to offer exemplary training to you.
In addition the programme receives considerable support from the pharmaceutical industry whose key staff teach significant sections of the programme, who host visits from our staff and students and who provide some placements for research projects.
We are very pleased with the career progression of our past MSc graduates who have gained employment in the pharmaceutical industry or biotechnology or have stepped up to PhD study. Applications are welcome from students with a first degree in medical, pharmaceutical, biological, chemical or related sciences – please see our entry requirements for further information.
If you are unsure of your eligibility then please feel free to email me and I will be happy to advise and answer any other queries relating to the course. I look forward to welcoming you to London.
Dr Mike Munday BSc, DPhil (Oxon)
Programme Director, MSc in Drug Discovery
Associate Director (Education), UCL School of Pharmacy
Page last modified on 07 nov 13 08:45