UCL School of Pharmacy
- About the School
- Study Here
- Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)
- MSc in Clinical Pharmacy, International Practice and Policy
- MSc in Drug Delivery
- MSc in Drug Discovery and Development
- MSc in Drug Discovery and Pharma Management
- MSc in Pharmacognosy
- Master of Research (MRes)
- Research Degrees
- Pharmacy Practice
- Technician Programmes
- Research Themes
- Student Life
- International students
- Library and Services
- Research Departments
- Work Here
- Contact Us
There are four components of assessment:
- Semester I Module: continuous assessment by coursework assignments and one 3 hour written examination in February.
- Semester II Module: continuous assessment by coursework assignments and one 3 hour written examination in June.
- Literature survey in December.
- Written research project report and oral presentation in late July/ early August.
A final oral examination (viva) takes place in August. Only selected students are called to viva.
Page last modified on 14 nov 11 10:26