UCL School of Pharmacy
- About the School
- Study Here
- Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)
- MSc in Clinical Pharmacy, International Practice and Policy
- MSc in Drug Delivery
- MSc in Drug Discovery and Development
- MSc in Drug Discovery and Pharma Management
- MSc in Pharmacognosy
- MSc Experimental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Master of Research (MRes)
- Pharmacy Practice (PG Dip/MSc)
- Certificate in Medicines Management for Pharmacy Technicians
- Research Themes
- News Archive
- Student Life
- International students
- Library and Services
- Research Departments
- Work Here
- Contact Us
- UCL School of Pharmacy News
There are three components of assessment:
- Personal Development Portfolio (Pass/Fail). Students must provide evidence of attendance and completion of any associated coursework of the research skills training course. This material will be kept as a personal development portfolio that will be presented to and confirmed as acceptable by the supervisor and the Director of the MRes.
- Taught Modules: Mixture of coursework assignments and unseen written examinations.
- The research component will be assessed by the following three elements:
- A written dissertation marked by the main supervisor and a second member of staff in the field of research who may be the second supervisor, and moderated by the Programme Director. (75% of the Dissertation mark).
- An oral presentation of the work to the Programme Director (or nominee), supervisors and at least two other members of staff. (5% of the Dissertation mark).
- A viva voce panel with the supervisor, Programme Director (or nominee) and another member of academic staff in the field of research who may be the second supervisor. (20% of the Dissertation mark).
Page last modified on 07 nov 13 09:53