UCL School of Pharmacy
- About the School
- Study Here
- Research Themes
- News Archive
- Student Life
- International students
- Library and Services
- Services and Facilities
- Electronic Literature Databases
- Electronic Books
- Electronic Journals
- Links and Supplementary Resources
- Managing Your References
- Open Access and UCL Discovery
- Pharmacy Eprints (superseded by UCL Discovery)
- Other Libraries
- Feedback and Contact Us
- Library Transformation
- Analytical Services
- Research Departments
- Work Here
- Contact Us
- UCL School of Pharmacy News
The Library provides a variety of training sessions to get you started with your research.
Tours of the Library give an overview of available services and resources.
The database training sessions listed below provide an introduction to the resource and complement the timetabled lectures and workshops in the curriculum.
Places are limited so booking in advance is crucial. We require 24 hours notice. For bookings and inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For academic staff: advanced training sessions can also be arranged for you or your students.
- 11:00 PubMed
- 11:00 EndNote
- 14:30 Library Tour
- 11:00 OVID databases (Embase/IPA)
- 11:30 Web of Knowledge (Web of Science/BIOSIS previews)
- Afternoons RPS (for academic staff). Please email Jean Harris to arrange a time.
- 10:30 Library Tour
Page last modified on 08 nov 13 11:58