UCL School of Pharmacy
- About the School
- Study Here
- Research Themes
- Student Life
- International students
- Library and Services
- Services and Facilities
- Electronic Literature Databases
- Electronic Books
- Electronic Journals
- Links and Supplementary Resources
- EndNote and EndNote Web
- Open Access and UCL Discovery
- Pharmacy Eprints (superseded by UCL Discovery)
- Other Libraries
- Feedback and Contact Us
- Library Transformation
- Analytical Services
- Research Departments
- Work Here
- Contact Us
Summer 2013 Vacation: Monday 22nd April - Friday 31st May
- Mondays 08:45 - 22:00
- Tuesdays 08:45 - 22:00
- Wednesdays 08:45 - 22:00
- Thursdays 08:45 - 22:00
- Fridays 08:45 - 22:00
- Saturdays 08:45 - 17:00
Please note the Library shall be closed on Bank Holiday Monday 27th May.
Please click here for the opening hours of other UCL Libraries.
Follow us on Twitter
Study Booth Booking
The Library Study Booth is very popular, so to enable as many students as possible to take advantage of this study space and to ensure a good working environment for all students, in booking and using the Booth users agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
What you need to know before booking
- The Study Booth may be booked by UCL School of Pharmacy students only.
- To book, visit the UCL School of Pharmacy Issue/Enquiry Desk, phone 020 7753 5833 or email. You will need to provide the names of those who will using the Booth at the time of booking.
- You can make one booking lasting up to 1 hour per group, per day.
- A group must consist of at least 2 people and a maximum of 4.
- You can book up to 10 days in advance.
- If the Booth is not occupied within 15 minutes of the start of a booking it may be re-booked to another group.
- Please note that after 17:00 and on Saturdays the Booth is not bookable in advance and is available on a first-come first-served basis. However, you will still need to register at the Issue/Enquiry Desk before using the Booth and all terms and conditions still apply.
Using the Study Booth
- To use the Booth the group needs to visit the Issue/Enquiry Desk at the allotted time to have in the ID cards of all members of the group and all to be issued with the key.
- Please do not leave personal belongings in the Booth.
- The Booth should be cleared promptly at the end of the booking period.
- Furniture should not be moved in or out of the Booth.
- As with all areas of the Library, food and drink may not be taken into the Booth other than bottled water.
- Please keep noise to a minimum in fairness to other Library users.
- You will be held liable for any damage caused to the equipment, furniture etc. in the Booth.
- If you encounter a fault with the computer equipment or software, please report this immediately to the Issue/Enquiry Desk.
Page last modified on 08 feb 13 16:29