UCL School of Pharmacy
- About the School
- Study Here
- Research Themes
- News Archive
- Student Life
- International students
- Library and Services
- Services and Facilities
- Electronic Literature Databases
- Electronic Books
- Electronic Journals
- Links and Supplementary Resources
- Managing Your References
- Open Access and UCL Discovery
- Pharmacy Eprints (superseded by UCL Discovery)
- Other Libraries
- Feedback and Contact Us
- Library Transformation
- Analytical Services
- Research Departments
- Work Here
- Contact Us
- UCL School of Pharmacy News
Information about all the electronic books you can access via UCL Library Services can be found here.
Please click here for a list of pharmacy-related electronic books bought by the UCL School of Pharmacy. Search the library catalogue Explore by title and use your UCL userid and password to gain access.
British Pharmacopoeia 2013
The 2013 edition the British Pharmacopoeia is now available online. Search Explore by title and use your UCL userid and password to gain access.
UCL Staff and Students have access to Medicines Complete.
Resources available for access are:
- AHFS Drug Information
- BNF for Children
- British National Formulary
- Clarke's Analysis of Drugs and Poisons
- Dietary Supplements
- Drug Administration via Enteral Feeding Tubes
- Handbook of Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Handbook on Injectable Drugs
- Herbal Medicines
- Martindale: the complete drug reference
- The Merck Index
- Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors
- Stability-indicating HPLC Methods for Drug Analysis
- Stockley's Drug Interactions
- Stockley's Herbal Medicines Interactions
- Stockley's Interaction Alerts
They can be accessed on-site and off-site. Search Explore by title and use your UCL userid and password to gain access.
Free Electronic Books
Some titles/sites which are free to all are listed below.
A growing collection of biomedical books.
A library of over 20,000 free electronic books whose copyright has expired in the USA.
Source of free educational material, student-run, volunteer-operated website.
Dedicated to the promotion of free access to medical books via the internet.
Publishes free online classics of reference, literature and non-fiction.
Free technical Books on the Net
Free computer science, engineering and programming books, textbooks and lecture notes.
A list of free digital libraries and electronic books.
Free registration required.
Free electonic books in multiple formats for PDAs.
Lists over 30,000 free books on the web.
Free online library.
Free online library of ebooks and textbooks.
Page last modified on 14 nov 13 17:06