UCL School of Pharmacy
- About the School
- Study Here
- Research Themes
- Student Life
- International students
- Library and Services
- Services and Facilities
- Electronic Literature Databases
- Electronic Books
- Electronic Journals
- Links and Supplementary Resources
- EndNote and EndNote Web
- Open Access and UCL Discovery
- Pharmacy Eprints (superseded by UCL Discovery)
- Other Libraries
- Feedback and Contact Us
- Library Transformation
- Analytical Services
- Research Departments
- Work Here
- Contact Us
Our library is devoted to supporting the teaching, learning and research taking place at UCL School of Pharmacy.
We are a unique academic library that is particularly strong in the core pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacognosy and pharmacology but which also spans the whole biomedical spectrum and beyond.
As an undergraduate library we offer our users a teaching collection of textbooks specifically in response to the taught courses. However, we also cater for research. Our expanding manuscript collection holds some 15,000 volumes, including the textbook collection.
- Search Explore to discover items held in the collection.
- Information about the broad range of services and resources offered by UCL Library Services.
Page last modified on 29 may 13 16:26